Monday, June 4, 2012

Alpha Packs and Word Art

Hi there!
For a change today, I tried whipping up an alpha pack to share with you. I'm quite satisfied with it, I hope you are too. It was a new experience to build the folder and then compress to .zip file!
If you use the alpha, feel free to share your creation with it! I'd love to see what you came up with.

Rainbow Chevron alpha:
Download here.

Camo alpha:
Download here.

Matching camo wordart:
Download here.

Now that I got the hang of putting a pack together, I will be whipping up more goodies.
Check back to see what else I share with you! 

Until next time <3

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you did a great job with the alphas, thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 2 post on Jun. 17, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete